Monday, August 10, 2009

First Post

So here goes...

I am going to try to write something about my day and my interests each day. I should be able to give you some background as to the events and my thoughts from time to time and in between the regular hoop hoorah of the daily posts. Lately I have been involved with a lot of things like getting my wife, Casey, ready to go back to teaching elementary school and getting my contracting business to continue paying me while I start watching our two kids during the day. Oh, and by the way, I also just finished an ironman triathlon and have been totally consumed by a new network marketing company that I am helping to start by recruiting distributors all over the US.

Needless to say, I have had a busy summer and am going to have a busy fall. This blog, and facebook, may be my connectionto the outside world as I get trapped in this house "tending the flock." So I hope to be pretty honest and forthright as I write, letting this be one method of release for me.

As for now, no one is following my blog, so I first am going to have to write something that someone would want to read before I get too caught up in the blogosphere.

tim

1 comment:

  1. Ha, you know who your friend are, I have been following your blog from day 1.

    ReplyDelete